Fitness Ballet is a group exercise to music class, incorporating ballet movements to the beat of contemporary music; that can:
- Improve and maintain fitness
- Improve body posture
- Lengthen muscles
- Increase flexibility
- Increase core strength and stability
Taught by Amber Davis: certified group exercise to music instructor (level 2); qualified fitness ballet instructor; member of Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS); fully insured.
A fun, inclusive class recommended for people aged 16-60, welcoming all levels of fitness - no previous ballet experience needed. However people with a dance background can and will be challenged as options for exercises are prepared to suit differing individual needs. Not suitable for people with hip or knee problems.
- Saturdays : 9.35-10.20am - Oasis Sports & Leisure, Pound Lane, Norwich NR7 0UB
- Thursdays : 6.30pm-7.15pm - Sprowston Community High School dance studio, Cannerby Lane, NR7 8NE
- 'Buy one get one free' class for people wanting to pay as you go on either of the above current classes - one offer per person via the Norfolk Health & Wellbeing Exchange.
- I am also happy to consider scheduling separate classes for groups of employees from a business, either as a one-off 'taster', or a limited edition course, or an ongoing basis, depending on needs and circumstances. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing this.
Contact: 07956 124 836